Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Anxiety Help

A great start to overcoming anxiety is to take action!!! 



Take possession of your health by living healthy, eating healthy and acting on needful healthy living tips....An incredibly helpful blog post that I found that is worth bookmarking!!


Have you ever felt overwhelmed in group settings? Not able to enjoy the office holiday party? Uncomfortable in celebrating family events?


We all know that deep down you want to smile. You want to engage. You want to take the fear out of flying. To be able to enjoy the big picture. Make a memory and be seen as sociable not Reserved.


At work once I overheard a fellow coworker asking the secretary about me and I was referred to as being reserved. My thought..."does that mean she thinks that I am stuck up?" For years I always was the wallflower. I wasn't the leader I was a follower. All the time thinking that people just thought I was shy. I had never thought that I came off as stuck up.



You may be panicking not even realize it .....




ANXIETY

Dealing with coworkers can damage you. It is perfectly normal to take things personally. Not realizing that when someone else has a bad personality that it is about them and not you. They have underlying problems that exist outside the workplace that are taken out unconsciously on those around them at work. Mistakes happen, so does overreacting. When someone chooses not to control themselves that is something they need to work on.


STRESS

Working in a doctor's office people come in tired and in pain. Working in customer service you deal with stressed out and rushed individuals.

FOCUS ON THE SOLUTION NOT THE PROBLEM.


INSECURITIES

Going to an event the travel itself can stress you out. Then dealing with people who you think are fake and you feel as though deep down they are just being "nice."


Some great advice I got years ago was to take things step by step. Such as concentrating on the page  you are currently on and not stressing about the immense amount of pages.


Do you find yourself more likely to talk to a pet when visiting  rather than the others that are there?


Start with the small steps.....


Click Here To overcome Anxiety.


I remember when I was young and I used to get disciplined by those who were watching me. I was forced to stand in the middle of a living room.


I used to fight with my brother and we had to stand in front of those who were there. We were not allowed to say anything negative and we had to smile, shake hands, and apologize to each other in front of everyone. But being young and immature I was stubborn. I stood there. I started to blush  all the time really bad after this when I had to look someone in the eye and have a conversation with them. 


Wanting to stand my ground. I felt as though I was owed the apology. Until one of us gave in we had to stand there being the spectacle. Why I can't stand others waiting on me. I do not like the insecurities I feel when I think people are staring and whispering. I have a fear of public speaking because of this social Anxiety, 


I was the center of attention. I hated it. Still hate being the center of attention to this day.  Eyes on me, staring at me. Probably also why I don't like having my picture taken, things you don't even realize that are triggering these "attacks." Things that happened years ago that you may not even recognize still effect you today in your every day to day life.


So Please Click Here!  Get the self help that you need today to brighten your tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment